Sunday, June 08, 2008

{EDITED AT 2117PM}
Crap. I think i know why Sher hates May because i hate it now too. I don't know wht happen to everyone on this earth last month and early this month. Many couples tht got togther before i do broke up as well just last month end(May end). Whtever it is, life still goes on. It's very sad when smthing like this happen to you and i understand lah! Chatted with Kenny in the afternoon on msn and smthing happened to him. I consoled him okay! ;X SEEE, I SO NICE. Macs gathering on 5th July most probably, early bday celebration for Kenny on tht day also! ;DDD PLEASE COME OK. Dont be such a buay steady person! I tried to keep things calm and cool tday but i failed again miserably. Chatted with new friend also the whole afternoon and i dont know why my mood went to the lowest stage suddenly. Sickening. It's hurting me way too much lah! >.< It's hurting me way too bad.

Whtever. I didn't know tht it will hurt me so deeply, it's hurting my beautiful heart. ): Okay fine. Let it be. He will never ask and he wont care. Just take it tht i'm rambling bullshits all this while. (:

Sry to Guy Z { He know who he is, name not disclosed because i dont want ppl to misunderstand}. Seriously, you know who is gg to stay inside my heart. You know who i trust, you know who i love. I'm sry but i've made up my mind to wait. (: Thankyou very much still. I know you care.

The scar is left thr for you to mend it, only you.


//

Went out in the early morning to HougangPt to have McDonald's brkfast with Sher and pass Mike my schedule! (: Hehehe. Kept thinking whr to go and we decided to take 89 to Pasir Ris park. Talked about somethings again and then we went to E! Hub, super boring okay the place! ): Then took 89 back home lahh, because she had to go smwhr else ltr on. ;X

I seriously miss him alot. I've no idea wht to do anymore, maybe because i'm feeling as though there's a lump of feelings stuck inside my heart. No matter how hard i try to remove tht feeling, it's always there. ): The feeling make me feel worst every single day. But i know, no matter how hard i try, things will never change anymore and the fact tht you like her cant be changed anymore. I feel the stress and bad feeling deep inside in my heart but nobody will ever understand. I dont know until now, i still choose to trust him. I seriously dont trust guys but i don't know why im still trusting him so much. ): Shits. Forget it. I shall keep all this to myself.

I'm sorry friends, this is wht i want to do. I'm sry tht i cant let go, to wait for him is my choice. No matter wht happen or even if they are togther one day, i'll still wait. I know the consequences, i'll just take the responsiblity alone. Just let me wait alone, please.

If i can turn back time, i rather i wait for you since 2007 and not to be togther if i know the ending would turn out this way. I rather wait then to regret. I'm sry tht i can't give up, i'm sry tht even though you dont want me to wait, i still will continue to wait. I'm very sick and tired alr. SIGH.

No comments: