Monday, June 16, 2008

It's just a test for the both of us.

{EDITED}

Go work today at 2pm, bumped into XueQin thr! Chatted awhile only and she went off alr. Work until 10pm today, smthing happened during work today and i teared again. Not because of my colleagues nor any customers but because of the same person. (: Not gg to mention the reason of course. RAH. Whtever. 136ed home togther with Baoyin and chatted with her again. Thankyou Baoyin!

27th outing confirmed alr. Bugis for steamboat in the evening after my school because they're gg to Kbox in the afternoon and i got school. So unfair! But nvm, going to Kbox with Sher and the rest next month! YAY. NEH NEH NI POO POO. ;D

Zoo outing tmrrrrr! Joyce can't join us because her laptop crashed so me togther with the couple again. Sry everyone. ;X Life sucks when you're single you see. Okay, shut up. I WANT 26TH TO COMEEEEE. (: FASTER. Shits. I'm perspiring again. Issit the weather or issit because i never switch on the fan. Go bath again then off to wonderland alr.

Blog song lyrics is meant for you. I'm rlly running out of energy ... Breaking down again sooner or later. I'm sry tht i still cant learn to be strong.

//

Blog again. ;X Random post.

JH will only be back next Monday after my school reopen. 1WK nobody disturb and no updates to hear and i got alot of things to complain lahhhhhhhh! Shits. ;P OKAY. Pokepokeeeeee.

HGTR sucks many. He knows why can alr. (: School reopen two days down, 26th movie with Hgtr, 27th steamboat + pool with POP friends. YAY. Going to work alrrr.

Sayo. Blog again when i come home tonight. ;D



When i say i hate you, it meant I loveyou. (: I just want to love you and wait for you silently.

No comments: