Changed blogskin, very happy. I edited with my own hands, although not very pretty but i like it. ;D
I like can alr right! Was reading my archives and realised i'm being too silly now. ): I shall treat him the way how we used to be, before we got togther. Dont ask me how i treat him in the past, READ MY ARCHIVES. It's under the past section. ;] Start reading from 2007 posts onwards then you'll know. I seriously, seriously miss the past. The times when we'll all go out togther and have fun and do all those lame craps with Kenny and the rest. The times when Wendy and Cynthia would help me and cheer me up when i've problems with love. ): Shall call up Wendy soon and chitchat with her. ;D And from now, i'll treat him the way i treat him before we got togther. Shall wait quietly, give him all th freedom tht he needs and pray hard enough. ;D Trust him again of course. I love you pigboy.
Electicity bill and water bill shot up this month, way too high. I don't know how the hell we used up so much of the water and electricity. >.< Oh yay, i'm wrking tmr and i still dont know if i want to work full shift or not because i'm still very tired. ;X I hate it when i'm tired, i'll feel very pissed off over the slighest thing. I miss his hugs. RAH.
I love the way you hug me,
I love the way you kiss me,
I love the way you say you love me,
I love the way you are,
I love everything about you.
(:
Going off to wonderland alrrr.
Sayo people! ;X
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment