Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Not gg to blog about today, super emo today. ;P Although i see him at Amk today and i'm damn freaking happy about it but i don't know why i'm upset lah. Maybe i'm still waiting for his reply. ): Okay, thankyou alot to my new friend who helped me. ;P I know you very good lah, next time treat you eat. (: And tht gavin haven't send me CS yet lah! Kns. And tht Arian havent send me DOTA yet. Kns.

Feeling damn tired and stressed up these few days because of Manufacturing process. 2 wks holidays is nthing lor, seriously. We've got piles of projects and assignments to complete and i've to go work. Sucks. (: I love HGTR and baby shroomy many many many. ;P

I think i didn't pray hard enough for you to come back to me, shall pray harder from today on. ;D

15th Sept'07

No comments: