I went back to old wrkplace to work today and seeing some new faces makes me feel abit weird though. But of course there's still those familiar faces around who forever make me feel so comfortable. I seriously miss Agnes, i got so so so many things to tell her and Wendy and Cynthia! ): Oh my god. I made a new friend today, not really new friend. She's my 2nd assistant manager lah! But we talked today, first time meet smore. SEE, i can make friends easily. Wrking everyday this whole week there cept' for Thurs. Should tell them to let me work on Thurs as well because Pop dont allow me to work this wk. ;X SooHua told me she got too many full timers alr so i can only wrk next wk. RAH. Nvm. I just need to work everyday, probably extend my hours from tmr onwards at old wrkplace.
Baoyin and Kelly told me smthing tht makes me dont know wht to do again. So many people tell me things tht make me feel like breaking down nowadays. Sigh. ): New friend told me smthing again today lah. It is a good thing to know all these bad news so tht i can be well prepared but it made my mood worst everyday. I'm feeling tired, really tired. Faking the smile infront of everybody is my job now. Kelly and Baoyin said tht they could see tht fake smile on my face during wrk because whenever i turn around to face the wall, the smile disappears straight away. Okay, shut up sharon. The smile will still remain there for as long as your want, people. (: I wont ask anything from new friend anymore from today onwards. He sweared tht he wouldn't tell me anymore things, it's alright anyway because very soon, my heart wouldn't be able to take it anymore. I seriously cannot take it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. SHITS. >.< But i think i dont have a choice, i just have to continue to keep things to myself. ): OH RIGHT.
I wan to go watch Bleach alr lah!
Sayo for now.
I've lost completely, i cant win her or replace her anymore. (: I'm ok, perfectly fine. I'll still wait. (:
Class chalet in Sept coming up. ;D
Monday, June 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment