Changed my blog song. ;D Super nice okay this song, the lyrics especially! Yah, i listen to songs because of their lyrics. So whtt! ;X I think only sher knows the reason why i refuse to give up now. And i rlly hope she understand why i refuse to lah, after telling her some of the things ytd. NW YOU UNDERTSTAND RIGHT? (: BLINKSBLINKS.
Oh my shit god. I dont understand whts wrong with myself. I love typing in CAPS for dont-know wht reason. I think words in CAPS look much nicer then normal ones. ;P Okay, i know some of them are irritated by the CAPS but then i love okay. SO MUST EXCUSE LAH. (:
I cannot find the lyrics now lah. Kns. I'll look for it then post it up alright. ;X
This song represents how i feel when i know tht your heart alr got a new her. ): I'm missing you badly, do you knw? Sigh.
But still, i knw tht as long as i continue waiting, thr is still a chance for us ;]
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment