Today Sharon is a happy girl. ;X I met Sher in the early morning to Bishan library to do some studying, end up we got really bored there while waiting for her boyfriend GAVIN. We waited till 4++ near to 5pm and we went to Kfc to have our first meal for the day. ;D Didn't finish up again lah, expected one. Only HGTR know my pattern when i eat KFC, and it shall not be disclosed. ;P We waited super long for him at J8 and he told us he's still at esplanade so we decided to meet at Amk. Sher and me went around laughing like kids at Amk Hub, up to down. ;X Met her boyfriend outside McDonald's and i suggested doing the report at Ronald's bench but MISTER GAVIN needed the aircon so we went in. Thankyou Sher's boyfriend MISTER GAVIN who suggested going in lah! ;X They know the reason hor! HEHE. MY GOD. Super happy also. Too bad sher didn't manage to see his handsome face, but backview and sideview alr so charming liao rightttt. ;D Do finish report, parted with them. They went off to take 86 home and i went anyhow walk until 88 bus stop and of course took 88 home. ;P
I seriously miss his hugs, i miss all his sweet actions especially. ): But it's okay! I WILLLLLLL WAIT. ;X EXAM WEEK ALRRRR. SUCKY. ); The wkend fly so quickly, need to do duty for the stupid youth day event on Friday during our brktime. SEE LAH. POLY LIFE NOT SHIOK AT ALL.
And i got smthing to showoff, I KEEP WIN SCISSORS PAPER STONE. ;P I think i become so childish and lame is because of him lor. SEEEEEE, FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE. SO WEI DA RIGHT. ;P Sher and gavin can do anything for the sake of love, I ALSO CAN OKAY! I should wrk more during the holidays so tht i have enough to survive else i can die alr. ): Nowadays people keep saying LAME to me. So bad lor, why do they have to say tht i'm lame. I'm a very serious girl okay. Imagine people i dont know also say me lame. Kns. ;X
I LOVEEEEEEEE MY BABY SHROOMY AND MICKEYMOUSE and of course HIM. ;P
i keep praying everysingle day and every minute for us to be togther once again.
I believe in God because He allow us to be togther tht time and turn this into a test for the both of us now and i'm sure we'll be able to overcome this test. (:
I hope you stay strong and let us overcome this togther. ;D
15th Sept'07
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment