I finally understood why i love you so much. Sorry for the emo post just now. ;P I keep wondering and wondering after having my dinner just now togther with Sher. (: Studied at McDonald's today, finished one of the worksheet alr. FINALLY. S11 for dinner and sat there talk while waiting for her boyfriend. (: Amk hub walk around, then they took 86 home but i went to take 88 instead. Cannot be lightbulb alr you know. ;P My laptop went bonkers at McDonald's today, the internet connection suddenly just went bonkers and i couldn't connect because the network dont-know wht blocked me. KNS right. I thought my laptop gone case alr because not the first time spoilt lah. ;X Okay fine. I think i got no more time to play around after next wk, gonna chiong work like mad woman lah. ;P Work, study and projects. I can just bloody well go die. ): NO MORE TIME TO POST BLOG OFTEN. Sad or not people. ;X No time to sms, no time to eat, no time to play. Okay whtever.
Want go out with me must book appointment by this wk okay. ;X Confirming my schedule at both workplace this wkend. ;P Working everyday at both sides cept' tues and wed because of project work. BLAH. ):
I miss you, really. I love you, really. Thankyou for letting me understand why i'll love you so much. (:
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment