Thursday, June 05, 2008

OH MY GOD. I'm now at NYP's library doing self study togther with mates. I feel as though there's smthing in my mind and heart, it's not a happy feeling. It's a feeling tht i dont like and it happens when i'm feeling stress.

AHH. Whtever. No more talk about unhappy things, shall just let it be. OH MY GOD again. I think i'm going bonkers soon. OKAYYYYYYYYY. Shall keep myself very very busy. Brother's bday coming and i doubt i'll be joining the celebration with family because got work.

OH RIGHT. Dont know wht to say anymore.
I miss him damn bloody much but i just have to stop myself from being a burden to him. Wait silently and keep quiet. (:

{EDITED}
Oh yes, new friend told me alot of things yesterday and i feel happy lah! Thankyou thankyou new friend. He's very good lah! No wonder is HGTR closeee friend, they two super good! ;D HGTR best of course. HOHO. But i super happy lah, because i know smthinggggggg. PIKACHU.

No comments: