Shit shit shit shit. I'm supposed to be in a good mood today but nobody entertain me now so i started to think of some bad things again. I hateeeeeeeeee. ): ALL BECAUSE OF ONE SMS THT I SAVED IN THE PAST. Whtever, all your promises are lies all along. Chicken. I still have tht sms and i'm not going to delete away. NEXT TIME CAN KILL YOU WITH IT. Chicken again.
Tired. Today woke up late for work, 2hours late. Pikachu failed to wake me up because i too adorable alr and so he don't dare to wake his mama up. ;P Pikachu is afraid of me and shroomy. Shroomy very nice to hug yesterday, brother drove me to work today or else i'll be even later. Lame around with Kenny, JP and the rest during work and they rocks many. 1230pm punch out then home. Left home to meet Sher at 3pm to Amk Hub. Lao di fang again. We rule the world. ;D Sry to them again because i teared again 5mins ago. Chicken again again. I'm not suppose to tear for him anymore. Macho woman, strong girl sharon is.
And today weather is @(%A&(&()A)$**)5 i tell you. Very very warm. Perspire like shit today in bus. Air con bus like no air con smore. Chicken again again again. Bad day it is. ):
Bakchormee later on with couple again. I'm tempted alr. No diet today. Diet tmr instead. Sher just reminded me tht i'm suppose to stay HIGH today. Mission fail alr. TMR HIGH LAH.
School reopening on Monday alr. Yayness. ;D More things coming up. Holiday faster come again.
Tmr working both sides, shit shit shit. For the sake of money! *CLAPS CLAPS*
And i am now at Amk McDonald's for your information. High tech, got wireless internet to use. ;X It's gonna be 23rd soon! YAY. Got people to entertain me from Monday onwards in Msn again alr.
Blog again tonight. ;P Sayo.
I have to keep reminding myself not to think of you. Have i really let go? ):
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment