Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Shroomy is love (:

{EDITED}

I'm trying way too hard to stay strong. The only thing i know now is tht i can't be as strong as wht you think. I'm sorry to disappoint you. I need your shoulder and your cosy and warm hugs again.

P.S I love you
15th Sept'07 I'll keep praying and wait for you.

//

My head is hurting, it's killing meeeeeeeee.

Oh yes, please do not contact me via phone from today until Friday or Saturday. (: Won't respond to any sms-es or calls AT ALL so please don't waste time and sms to contact me but i'll still be updating my super wonderful blog so just come back if you love me. ;D

Agnes wanted me to work today but i wasn't feeling very well so couldn't help. So sry! ;X Tmr to Sunday will be busy wrking full shift also. I'm way too distracted alr, supposed to complete my PCMP and Coms Skills today but, okay, i shall FOCUS. ;DDD Sher went off with Gavin to watch Kungfu Panda awhile ago, i want to watch Kungfu Panda also but waiting for 26th to come. (: HGTR, YOU PROMISED ME ONE OK.

Hungry, tired and feeling sick. ):

I miss you like crazy but i just want to keep it to myself. Everything, i'll face it alone. ;D

No comments: