Sunday, January 06, 2008

Work has been okay cept' that i just saw my new schedule for this month, like finally and i think it's pretty unfair for me compared to the others because the others only had to work like 3days then they get to rest but i have to work 4days! ): and it's for 3weeks. F okay.

On a brighter note, working at Popular is pretty fun because we get to listen to the latest albums without buying it. ;X I spent my time gossiping, laughing, cursing when i don't have to open cashier because i am just a part-timer so they don't need me when there's full-timers around and that's like 85% of the time.

I've ordered a customised necklace with my name! Super happy. ;D It cost half of what i have in my bank account. There goes another 30bucks. ): I wanted to get a pair of flats togther with Wenyan but we decided to wait till 27th after we get our pay. So much things to get on 27th. I need to save money now that i'm left only with $30 and i need it for 15th. (:

O'levels results most likely to be out on the 18th, that's what my friends told me but yet to be confirmed. (: It's nearinggggg! F---. Pray hard for people who didn't study at all for the papers, like me. ):

8 days to 4th monthsary.

No comments: