Thursday, January 10, 2008

Very happy because i just changed my blogskin. ;D I wanted a navigate blogskin but i don't know whats f-ing wrong with blogger. Whatever, at least i found a nice one. (:

New washing machine came in awhile ago and i looked very stupid because i didn't know they were coming and i couldn't be bothered to dress up appropriately.

Off day today, i shall stay at home and be a good girl for once. Reason is because i'm really running out of moolahs. Might be going over to boyfriend's place for awhile in the evening then accompany him to work before going home. (:

Yay. 5more days to 4th monthsary.

And i wan 26th to arrive soon! Cant i make the time go faster? ): I want to shop so badly. New year is coming which means new clothes into my wardrobe. ;DDD

I'm going back to sleep

No comments: