skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SHARON'S.
Friday, January 04, 2008
People who do not need tagboards will use that space for smthing else, like me. Changed it to an organiser for me or rather to remind me of those important days instead of putting a tagboard. I dont need one anyway. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Shar :)
View my complete profile
Spell Love.
Teri Teo Zi Yang.
21st November 2008.
Nuffnang
Affiliates
Alena
Cheryl
ChunFeng
Cindy
Ciyin
Ciyun
Eunice
Eve
Farizuan
Fiona
Galex
Hweezi
Janna
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jiahong
Joy
Joyce
JunHeng
KennethTan
KennethTay
Kenny
Krystie
Lawrence
LingXiang
MingRong
Nita
Pamela
Rickmond
Roy
Sheralyn
ShuXian
Steph
WeiLiang
Wendy
WenYan
YueSeng
Yusof
ZhiXun
Zhongwee
Blog Archive
►
2010
(28)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(174)
►
December
(11)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(307)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(23)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(38)
►
August
(36)
►
July
(43)
►
June
(50)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(12)
▼
January
(21)
Super happy again because i just change my blogski...
Off day again! I need to get somemore things, so t...
Very troubled now. I am not given a chance to expr...
Our king in our house okayy, Smokiee. (: He's very...
Was being emo last night, couldn't sleep well and ...
The thought of getting back our results in just 3 ...
I think i'm being very pampered by boyfriend. Too ...
I have nothing better to do nowadays. ;D I just sa...
Agnes dropped by today and we talk for awhile. Spe...
Series of unlucky events took place today. But sti...
Very de happy because i just weighed myself and my...
My eye hurts badly since noontime. F okayyy. Could...
Out with dad and brother to have lunch at Amk befo...
Very happy because i just changed my blogskin. ;D ...
Boyfriend is super nice but i think i went alittle...
I give up on finding the nicest blogskin on earth ...
Work has been okay cept' that i just saw my new sc...
People who do not need tagboards will use that spa...
I changed my blog url, again. Not because i dont l...
Smokie(My brother's kitten) behaves like a female ...
It's 2008 alr now. ;D 15 more days to 4th monthsar...
►
2007
(146)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(30)
►
April
(14)
►
2006
(53)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(16)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment