Thursday, January 10, 2008

Boyfriend is super nice but i think i went alittle too far these days which made him quite mad at me for doing all those things. But still, he always forgives me and give in. ;X Sorry.



Work was really bad today, super busy day and we had to stay for an extra hour to help out textbook department. I was the only one who had to help them but it's okay because we're paid for that hour. ;D *Grins* But anyway, there's a really bitchy girl who bitches about everything at workplace. Fancy her being a head but yet bitches about smthing that's totally stupid and inmature. She should really learn to be more mature and stop bitching about others either in a big round or behind their back.



And i'm very sad now because i wanted to change my blogskin after seeing a very very pretty one but there's smthing wrong with the codes and i don't know how to fix it. Dumb codes. ABC yet i don't know anything about it. I'm a SINGAPOREAN and i know ENGLAND. Okay finee. I'm going to sleep now because i am very very tired and i show my temper to whoever pisses me off whenever i am tired.


I almost screamed because i typed that whole chunk but the very stupid me clicked 'view blog' instead of 'publish post' but lucky Blogger changed its features so it would automatically save as a draft and that would definitely help people like me. (: OFF TO WONDERLAND

No comments: