I give up on finding the nicest blogskin on earth for my blog. Whatever.
I forgot to complain to my lovely blog that i've collected alot of injuries and cuts on my hand for the past few days. Few cuts on my hand thanks to those penknifes and one small injury on my hand thanks to that fan which fell down from the top placed on those cartons of boxes. It fell when i was eating and it f-ing hurt my right hand. I was fortunate because it didn't hit my left hand or my head. And i was very upset because it dirtied my Peppermint milk tea straw and i couldn't drink it. ):
I woke up around 6+am today and saw one sms that really disappointed me. For the first time, you mentioned that word 'break' to me. Even though things' cleared up, i wouldn't know if your feeling is still there or not. Whatever it is, time will prove everything, every single thing. (:
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment