Thursday, January 10, 2008

Out with dad and brother to have lunch at Amk before fetching his girlfriend. CompassPt for awhile to shop for CNY clothes then went back home to get smthing. Lonbang their car to HougangMall then they went to somewhere else. (: 165ed to boyfriend's place, slack at his house for awhile then 315ed to Serangoon. He alighted at his workplace, leaving me alone. ): After that dinner with brother and his girlfriend at HougangMall, that place is boring okayy.

I found $10 inside my bag just now and i'm superly happy. ;DD I'm going to sleep now, again. I realised smthing that's unfair to me again. F okay. Even though it would benefit me but don't they ever think that i would be tired? I don't have any saturdays off this month but everyone does and the other part-timers have got 3 days off per week but not me. Suckers. I have to do double job every single day at work yet, i got paid only $5 an hr. I think somebody should kill them someday. >.<

No comments: