Agnes dropped by today and we talk for awhile. Spencer kor came last week and we talk for awhile too. (: Anybody wanna drop by to visit me also?
O'levels result discussion with Pk and SeeHwa today during work and it's really quite stressful to think about what we're going to do if we fail our O'levels. The latest news is that we might be collecting it on 28th instead of 18th. I'm not very sure still but that's what i heard again today.
I'm off work tmr again! (: I cant wait till next Saturday because it's payday and it's my offday and i want to get bangles and a cardigan for chinese new year. ;D Shopping with boyfriend next Saturday! Yay.
And my favourite quote for 2008: I AM TIRED SO I AM GOING TO SLEEP. ;DDD
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment