I changed my blog url, again. Not because i dont like frequent visitors from outsiders but because i found the old url alittle too boring. I think i'm way too picky sometimes, i started searching for a nice template hours ago but yet to find one that i really like. Back to work tmr again, all the way till next Monday.
Short shopping trip with Wenyan to Bugis and Vivo today is nice. (: Got myself a new bag plus three tops and my mini-dress/top arrived today. McDonald's pay went into my account in the later part of the night. Met boy for dinner in the late evening at his place after Wenyan left for work, dinner at CompassPt, favourite place then home. ;D
I'm going to change my blogskin now because the current one is outdated now. And because i couldn't find smthing to my liking, i'm going to change it to smthing not so bad but i still dont like it. ;X fussy women.
Okayyyyyyy. I'm going to have my beauty sleep after changing the blogskin. Ask me out after 26th, no more outings this month for me. ): Boohoo.
Friday, January 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment