Friday, May 30, 2008

Very very boring in schoool now. Whole class is at lab now doing some revision for the HTML test ltr on. So shitty and boring. I hate tests! Next wk is the Common tests for all modules alr. I only knew about it this morning when they mentioned tht the Manufacturing common test is just next wk, have to chiong for this whole wk alr. THEN HOLIDAY TIME! (: Holiday = party time. Gonna wrk more and play more. ;X HEHE. Zoo outing on the 17th with polymates is confirmed. I haven't eat at all today. It's okay, no idea why i've no appetite since last wk. Whtever, it's either i dont eat the whole day or eat only a snack everyday. DIET LEH. WHO CAN WIN ME. ;P I want to have small waist but the stupid bone on the sides of my waist is stopping me to have small waist so i can't wear small sizes. STUPID BONES!

I need to go rest, feeling sick. SO SICK.

No comments: