Thursday, May 22, 2008

I don't know if boy will see tht anot but i just hope he sees it. (: Anyway, i went out today in the afternoon to meet Sher and we watched Wht happens in vegas. The movie was so-so but still okay. Abit not used to watching movie with friends alr because have been watching with boy for the past few movies. ;X And i dont like the seat today, it's kind of squeezy.

Okay, i removed the whole chunk tht i typed down there awhile ago because i remembered smthing. ;X Not gonna talk it out but whtever. You can ask me personally if you like to know. ;D PIKACHOO.

Sudden craze over PIKACHOO nowadays, i dont know why. ;P PIKACHOO AND MICKEYMOUSE IS EFFIN' ADORABLE. (: When i say PIKACHOO, your say PIKA! I'm serious okay. You can ask how great my friends were when i always disturb them with pikachoo. ;X Love them plenty lah! Cept' for kenneth who actually replied me "zapzap!". Seriously funneh. 0808 YAY.

Oh yes! I rented P.S I love you vcd just now over at Hg Mall. (: Haven't watch it yet because i reached home only at 1130pm. So tired okay. Shall watch it tmr morning instead and i've to return it by tmr. So sucky. RAH. ): Company supper was really great. Food was great, people were great too. ;D Cept' tht this time round alot of people didn't turn up. Alrights. Off to wonderland! (: YAY.

No comments: