Friday, May 30, 2008

Really go bonkers alr. Early in the morning come blog because i need to do smthing to occupy my braincells or else i'll be thinking about it again. PIKACHU. Add smore things to do alr! ;X I'm gg to learn how to play CounterStrike(CS) and get hooked on it. SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT. So cool right. ;D I want to play badminton, learn to play bball, tennis and play online games to make my life more happening. ;X Bball is because can tan okay, the color super chio. Who can teach me how to play around with tht ball?! If Junlong still around in Sg then good, can get him to teach me. Maybe i should swim over to Msia and find him. Hehehe. (:

Kenneth tay suan me ytd, he says tht i'm trying to revive my stupid friendster acct by adding comments to people. Fine, lame and kiddish comment. ;X He's just jealous tht i've more comments then him lor. RIGHT KENNETH? ;D And i hate taking 159, seriously. Whts wrong with those tikopeks who like to look look. Tikopeks. No matter wht time you take 159 also have tikopek one okay! I must complain alr. ): I must go prepare for school alr. SEE, poly students need to go school so early. I also must complain. RAH. TMR IS THE DAY! HEHEHE. HAPPY OKAY!

And when i say sher and bf, Gavin it means HER BOYFRIEND. DONT MISUNDERSTAND OKAY. Very impt hor. ;X

I didn't realise tht i waited so long for him alr, yet i still refuse to give up until today.

No comments: