Very lucky this whole week. Lost my thumbdrive just now, and i only realise tht i didn't take back awhile ago. Must have left it there at the lab after Photoshop lesson. So sucky. Tell me how lucky am i? Now all the impt information are losttttttt smwhere on this earth. I feel like killing people lah, seriously. I want to go to ECP to blow wind. ): Yeah, thts wht Bryan said last time. Wind blow, blow wind. ;X
Anyway, i haven't joke around for a week alr. I know everyone miss my super lame jokes and crap, i'll be back soon okay! ;X So sorry to be so lame in school. Apologies to Sher and Pam who tried so hard to make me smile but sometimes i just couldn't force myself to smile. Yah, i'm damn tired this wk. So screwed up also. ):
Thankyou thankyou everyone in EI0808 who didn't ask me anything or talk about my problem. (: I WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OF YOU WITH MY SUPER LAME JOKES FROM TMR ONWARDS! Lame. ;X
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment