Scissors paper stone is my new game. I am going to play it with everyone tmr! (: Hell many assignments this wk. Poly not nice to study. ): Need to clear up most by tmr because it's common test wk next wk! BOOHOOOOHOO.
STUDY HARD PEOPLE TO PULL UP GPA! ;X HGTR, tht includes you. (: Jiayou jiayou jiayou. Mickeymouse and shroomy is super nice to hug at night when i'm feeling very lonely. Jealous i got shroomy right. ;X
I stay at hougang chalet level5, smbody sent me in today after verifying tht i've got serious illness for being so crazy and lame and childish. ): It's okay, i found alot of games tht i can play with them when i am bored. At least i have my shroomy and mickey to accompany me. ;D Everyone will stare at my shroomy and think wht a cute baby i have. Of course cute lah, he give one hor. Nobody can snatch. ;P Kns. Gavin checking in next tuesday and because he got a very serious illness, he's gg to stay at level 1 because the people there is afraid tht he'll commit suicide if he xiang bu kai. ;X Sher is joining him also i think. SEE, FOR THE SAKE OF LOVE LEH. I jealous alr lor. I have turned into a lightbulb alr lor, everyday be tht super bright lightbulb. ;X So sorry da ge and da jie. I shall find new friends at my new chalet so tht i won't be so bright. But bright also good right? PIKA.
Off to do smthing, very impt. And tht is to play with my lame khakis. ;X
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment