Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm starting to lose confidence in winning you back from her alr. Maybe right from the start, i've alr lost but i knew how hard i've tried. And up till now, i'm still trying very hard. Not that i refuse to let go, it's because you choose to go just when i needed you most but you didn't know. Friends ask me tht day, why do i've to tear so badly for you? The reason is stated above. I choose to keep quiet and not tell them about this because i deserved it. Yeah, i deserved it for trying so hard yet receive nothing in return. I deserved it for refusing to let go and keep bugging you with all sorts of messages. I tried to stop myself from thinking about all these but i'm not you, you can just let go at once because all along, your heart was with her not me. You can't forget her and i can't forget you. Even if you've said that it's impossible anymore, i still rather wait then regret.I'll continue to try but maybe i still need sometime on my own before i can continue to be strong.

Before our relationship started, i waited for 6months.
In our relationship, i waited for 8months 10days.
After our relationship, i'm still waiting for the day when you'll forget her.

Tell me when you're ready, tell me when you've alr let go of her.

No comments: