Thursday, May 29, 2008

Many places to go and many things to do. (:

1) Zoo & Night safari(Act like kids there)
2) Kbox(Party time!)
3) Club/Pub(I only want to bio bio only okay!)
4) Tht playground beside Macs@AmkPark(I WAN TO PLAY THE SWING!)
5) Tanning every 2wks! START ALR!
6) Miss him
7) Think of him
8) Wait for him
9) Love him
10) HgPt Macs gathering! (I'M PLANNING ONE NOW OKAY PEOPLE!)


Interesting anot? So many places to go. ;X Gone bonkers alr me. Saturday super shiok, intend to play badminton but because of time constraint, we had to postpone. RAH. All because of tht stupid PD project, do a parachute or a glider. So stupid right. Meeting Sher and bf, Gavin to do the stupid thing and before tht, we're going to have breakfast at Hougang McDonald's! HEHE. (: Super happy. Don't tell you all Hougang whre. BLEH. Sher didn't have to do the project but i don't want to do with her boyfriend alone lah. ;X People's boyfriend leh, so of course i have to call her along right. (: A TEAM CAMP IS COMING! HIGH LAH PEOPLE. Decided not to go for dontknow who's wedding dinner afterall. Next sunday suntan session at SWIMMING POOL. Imagine me jumping inside the BIG swimming pool, so shiok. ;P Don't worry people, I'm alright. I went ki siao on the bus just now because i kept laughing to myself. But, i'm perfectly normal okay!

Gavin say my blog super emo while her girlfriend's blog very cheerful. Kns. BIAS RIGHT? ;X I shall laugh at him from today onwards. WHO TELL HIM TO SAY MY BLOG VERY EMO. (: PIKACHU TONG bite you then you know. YAY.

I'm still waiting for tht day to come, hoping tht my prayers are heard by God.

No comments: