Saturday, May 10, 2008

I'm still widely awake now all thanks to the list of assignments i have to complete and the stupid photoshop project i've to submit by next week and i've yet to touch on it. So shitty. ): Happy bday to Pamela now, because it've past 12am! ;D Hehe.

Completed most of my assignments alr, only left with the freaking hell PCMP and photoshop. Both are on the top list of Sharon's most hated modules. Sicko. Okay, whtever. I dont know wht i am talking anyway. Feeling so shitty nowadays. Anyway, so many people quitting pop. I dont know why. Our outlet shuaige JL is leaving this month end instead of tmr, thank god. ;D He decided to stay on till this month end instead. Teehee. Must be because of KBY and i am joking. I went to work today and everyone said tht i've become so bloody tired, the look of my face i mean. No choice, i am indeed very tired. You tell me lah, so many assignments to complete everyday tired anot. And everyday so late then reach home. Kns. ;X Okay, fine. I chose to return home late. So whtt. Boohooohoo. Feeling super duper broke nowadays cos i've been saving up and i choose to put my money at home instead of bringing it out so i choose to skip my meals and eat 1 meal perday. Must be nuts lah. ):

But anyway, A-team's GM meeting is super great cept' tht i fell down while playing wind blow wind. Fine, go ahead and laugh at me. ;D Fun lah, looking bloody forward to the camp. *GRINS* HIGH lah. But the bad thing is tht we've to get 1 full set of formal blouse + skirt + heels by next wk i think. So sucky. It will be around $100 for the cheapest set okay. Yah, we went to check out the prices at G2000 tht day. Boohoohoo. Now you know why i'm trying to save up and since i've overspent my savings this month, i'm feeling even more worst for godness sake. ): Shitty feeling. Stress over everything this whole month, made me cry so badly tht day in the morning. It's just yesterday morning, to be exact. I dont know wht happen. Don't bloody hell ask me why did i cry, because i myself dont know the reason lah. Stress i guess, over everything. Thts it, end of topic. ;D Felt better after the crying. Rahhhh. (: Alrighttt, i'm gg to sleep now and complete my Pcmp hwrk tmr instead. I am so so so tired and sad.

No comments: