Was busy mugging for my Geography paper2 yesterday. It was hell. I only start touching my books and notes at 4+pm and mum asked me along to Grandma's place so i went along with my notes all in my bag. ;D That shows how hardworking i am. Yah and theres this sucker moronic guy sitting infront of me on the bus 88 who kept blocking my view when i tried to watch My Sassy Neighbour. My head move left, his head move left, my head move right, his big head move right too. Ass. But i'm a nice girl so i shouldn't be angry over someone who doesn't deserve it. ;D Looking on the positive side, he was only helping me because i should be studying and not watching the Mobiletv on bus. (:
I just went to Joy's blog, her blog song damn touching. I remember i love that song hell lots in the past when i watched Mvp Qing Ren, the drama serial with Zhang Shao Han and 5566 and some other people. She always love the same songs as me, sad and touching songs. Wayy too touching that i always cry when i listen to those songs. (: Yah, and i just teared again. Not because of the songs but because someone broke his promise. Disappointed thats all. I shouldn't be affected by this anyway, he can choose what he want to do and that day happens to be his sister's bday so all i can do is keep my bloody mouth shut and dream. ;D But yah, i've decided to go to that place at night instead. ECP HERE I COMEEE! Gonna be so shiok to go in the night, alone. I'm afraid of huntu{s}, especially places like ECP. Better pray hardly before i board the bus if not i think i wont be able to make it back home safely.
I wan to get that bag so so so much. Yah, i say this again because i'm hinting everyone. ;D I've difficulty saving up these days because it's the exam period and i keep heading out to study instead of staying at home.
Yay. 2nd brother is coming back this Friday! Loves. ;D You peope wouldn't know how many days i've not seen him.
I tried so much to be stronger, but i fail all the time because the tears would just fall every now and then because of you. Now that i feel so tired after all the crying, i'm losing confidence and hope in this love. Prove to me that my tears are worth it.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment