And because i'm damn f-ing bored at home so i decided to do all these quizes found from Friendster.
First Quiz:
How old will you be in 3 years?
20
Do you think you'll be married by then?
Guess not, probably by 25. (:
What do you look forward to most in the
next 2 months?
Totally nothing, O's is starting.
Who was the last person you talked to?
My dad, to take money from him. ;DD
what do you think about the
person that took this survey before
you?
Sockling
Who was the last person to text you?
My Hgtr Pig.
What were you doing at midnight last
night?
Asleep
Parents separated/divorced/married?
Married
Last time you saw your
dad?
20mins ago.
What happened at 11:00 a.m. today?
Um, it's only 0929am now.
What is your fav color?
Black, limegreen, orange, white
Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare
feet?
Barefoot.
Are you a social person?
To some people ONLY. (: Depends.
What was the last thing you drank?
Strawberry milk which i drank last night.
Favorite ice cream?
Moo's Ice cream!
What is your favorite dessert?
Mango Milk Iceeee!
Whats your favorite song right now?
Hell many. ;D
What kind of jelly do you like on
your peanut butter sandwich?
I dont eat peanut butter sandwiches, i dont like jellies to be on my sandwiches.
Do you like coffee?
Only Mocha Ice blend.
How many glasses of water do you drink
a day ?
Depends
What do you drink in the morning?
Nothing
Do you sleep on a certain side of the
bed?
Sometimes
Do you know how to play poker?
Yes but i'm a noob at it.
Any plans for this week?
Yes yes yes!
Do you eat out or at home more often?
Eat out, all 3 meals every single day.
Have you ever been in an ambulance?
No
Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Ocean!
Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle
seat?
Window seat.
Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Nope
What is your favorite thing to spend
money on?
Apparels &Food.
Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
Nope
Do you speak any other language?
Is mandarin counted? ;D
Can you roll your tongue?
No
Who is the funniest person you know?
Hell many. Am i fortunate? *GRINS
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yes, they're my babies. (:
What is the main ring tone on your
phone?
Chuang Wai
Do you still have clothes
from when you were little?
No
What is the color of your bedroom
wall?
Blue
Do you shut off
the water when you brush your teeth?
No.
Are you crushing on someone right now?
Not crush anymore. (:
Do you have any tattoos, or piercings?
Just a pair of piercings
Are you bored?
Right now? Yes yes yes!
Second Quiz:
1. Your ex and you
- are not togther anymore &we're friends now
2. I am listening to
- Lin Jun Jie; Xi Jie
3. Maybe I should
- study hard for my O's
4. I love
- my babies, Hgtr, friends.
5. Chocolates
- are too sweetening.
6. I dont understand
- why i keep thinking too much, i just keep having this feeling that tells me you still have feelings for her.
7. I have lost my respect for
- my family, slowly. I respect people who respect me.
8. I last bite on
- Burgerking's food.
9.The meaning of my display name is
- my name.
10. God
- make wonders sometimes.
11. Someday
- i hope my 3wishes will come true.
12. I will always remember
- all the happy and unhappy moments spent togther with him
13. Love seems to
- be bias, some people can be so happy with their bf/gf with no troubles but some just can't be happy and has alot of troubles
14. I never ever want to lose
- my pig.
15. My Friendster is
- way too boring.
16.Tomorrow I will
- be out studying with the 3 guys and the girls. (:
17. I get annoyed when
- he ignores me and doesn't care about me.
18. Parties
- can be fun
20. Simple kisses
- are sweet.
21. Today I
- am going to stay at home and be a good girl.
22. I wish..
- for my 3wishes to come true, so thats 4 wishes alr!
IS YOUR / ARE YOU...
01. is your hair wet?
- no
02. is your cell phone right by you?
- yes
03. do you miss someone?
- hell lots.
04. are you wearing chap stick?
- nope
05. are you tired?
- quite.
06. are you wearing pajamas?
- Nop, i don't have any.
08. are you mad?
- if i am i'll be inside IMH
09. are you upset?
- now? no.
HAVE YOU...
01. Recently done something you regret?
- no
02. ever stuck gum under a desk?:
- no way
03. ever licked someone?:
- no
04. ever tripped over your own feet?:
- yes
TODAY HAVE YOU...
01. cursed?
- nope
02. have you gotten mad at someone?:
- no
Q3. any person who is on your mind right
now?
- yes.
Q4. do you have any siblings?
- yes
Q5. do you want children?
- if someone is willing to give birth for me? ;X
Do you untie your shoes everytime you take them off?
- Nopes.
Q8. do you like your handwriting?
- So-so
Q9. Are your nails painted?
- Nopes.
Q10. are you a friendly person?
- Depends
Q11. whose bed other than yours do you
sleep in?
- mine
Q12. what color shirt are you wearing?
- Pinko
Q13. what were you doing at 7pm
yesterday?
- On the train to Somerset
Q14. I cant wait for
- that day and the O's to be over.
Sunday, September 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment