Wednesday, September 05, 2007

2nd/3rd post for the day! I blog too much recently. And my family say i'm having exam fever nowadays because i kept communicating in a weird way and i keep making myself laugh, talk to myself etc. And my brother say he find it hard to communicate with me! >.< I'm perfectly normal but yah, bored you see. Finally tmr is the day! WEEEE. ;D Pig boy is chiong-ing his maple again. I feel extra because i don't play maple but she plays. Yah, she. Yes yes yes, Cynthia remind me every now and then to trust him and believe him because she believes him. So i should because he's my pig boy.

Thurs and Friday i'm gonna be a happy happy girl because shopping trip tmr and friday gonna meet my pig boyyyyyy. I know i keep repeating but i'm bored at home so what to do?!

Today stayed home till late nooon, dad came back and we went to HougangAve8 to buy smthing then down to Amk to fetch my brother then to Rivervale Plaza for food then home. Thats alllllllll.

Dammit. I'm missing him way too much.
Off to study for Chemistry. Time is running out.

No comments: