I saw that bag again, the one that i want so so so much! But it cost quite expensive for a small bag though. Shall save up to get the bag anyway. ;D
Yesterday 88ed over to HougangPt but dad called up when i was on my way and he ask me to go to the temple and pray to my grandparents. So i alighted and went to pray. Waited for my brother to come over, he prayed then my dad stayed there while my brother drove me home. (: Slack till 2+pm, 161ed to ave8, bought my late lunch at HougangPt then 161ed home. Stayed home for the rest of the day till 8+pm, walked over to Rivervale Mall to buy my late dinner, saw Kian Ray then went home. Watched tv, slack till 9+pm, dad came back. Accompanied him to Rivervale Mall McDonald's for his late dinner. I realise the group of guys i saw at Rivervale Mall last night was Ivan and co. Didn't know it was them because i didn't look at them lah. ;D Slept at 10++pm.
Didn't touch my Chemistry book yesterday at all. Sort of quarrel with pig boy last night because of maple again. Sucks. Yah, i reallyy hate maplestory so much. If only i can attack Maplestory and make them dieee! ;X Den he can't play maplestory anymoreeee but he still has alot of games to play. Gamer freak. >.< Pro in everything but noob with -----. But everything is ok by 1030pm. Fast righttt, within 45mins.
Yay. I told my dad i will/might be home late on Friday. (: I'll see how it goes! I'm going out later to study Geography. I need to focus alot on Geography so i shan't stay at home and get distracted by computer and tv. (: Stay focused!
<3 pig boy*
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment