Sunday, September 23, 2007

Got back my results alr but overall results will be posted out on 3rd Oct outside the general office. Screw it. Yah, i didn't score well for my prelim. Way too badly. I got F9 for my Emaths and Combine Science and i'm not going to talk about the other subjects. I didn't do well for the rest either anyway. I swear to mug hard from today onwards that's why i'm restraining myself from stepping out of the house if possible.

3 more weeks and thats it. O's coming very soon. Probably not meeting up with friends for the next 3 weeks except for classmates. (: Don't blame me peopleeee! Give me the remaining 3 weeks to study hard for my O's! Wenyan and me have decided to work somewhere after the O's. ;D I'm gonna work two jobs i guess.

Ohyes. Alena and me have started a battle. We've to post a 350word entry but we just couldn't find the time to do so. ;X We will be back to compete one another very soon! Wait and seeeeee ok.

I need to go study now. WELCOME ME BACK 1MTH LATER YAHH! ;DDDD

As usual,
Pigboy is my loveee. ;D

No comments: