Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I am still very very very jealous. He's making me jealous everyday! I think i've to stop visiting her blog, she's not related to me at all so he should be the one visiting her blog. Not meeeee! Or else i'm gonna die earlier than anybody else.

I keep talking to myself these few days, feels good because i get to talk to my babies and there would be no response. ;D I want to go out shopping so so so much. I feel happy when i spend my money on apparels, i wanna get tees for him as well. And did i tell you people i found this top at Tampines? But it's GREENY in colour but i didn't get to check out the price because my very-irritating father pulled me away. He's getting more and more irritating these days, early in the morning 7+am come into my room and irritates me so i always feel so pekchek in the morning. And yah, it's this top that i saw ...

I've been aiming for this top since last week. ;X And there's smthing i want to confess, that is i've put on weight! What the f ok. Ate alot last week so i'm gonna eat very very little for the next few days. Dont dont dont tempt me with food, i need to stop all the junkfood. (: And i'm working this coming Sunday to help Wendy out, say i'm nice again. 10am to 3pm i think. This gonna kill me alot even though it's short hours because i haven't been working for quite some time and i think i'll die after an hr especially when Laytin is around but since she got a CL i guess she'll let me off? (: I think i should come up with a plan to disturb her on Sunday, she's nice to laugh at. Please, no no no crowd-in on Sunday. Please don't let me die so soon. And i've got chemistry paper on Monday, poorthing yah.


Ok, i'm starting to talk to myself on blogger again. I shall go watch some clips on crunchyroll. Oh yes, Alena found out whos Hgtr alr. Clever girl uhh. ;X And if you people want to know, Hgtr = Hong Gan Teacher. Get it? I'm not being vulgur here but yah, someone keep teaching me vuglurities so i learn just like that.


And i found all this from Topshop.com ...


I know this is on sale alr but i need moolahs and i realise everyone is wearing this on street these days. Maybe i'll wait. (:

No comments: