Thursday, September 06, 2007

Off to school early in the morning. Wanted to pull my dad to bring me go for brkfast before going school since it was still early but yah, mission fail but just nice, Wenyan sms-ed me and told me she's in school alr! So i went to school and Physics Crt start. Lasted for 2hrs till 11am because the band has to use the classroom, our almighty saviour. (: Rivervale Plaza for brkfast-cum-lunch togther with Alena. 5N2 guys came as well. Home at 12pm. Played with my brother awhile till 1pm, bathed-changed, 82ed down to Wenyan's bus stop then 80ed to Bugis then blahblahblah. Home at 9pm. (:

He ignored me the whole day yesterday because of his maple so i went to sleep early but woke up at 2+am for god-knows-what reason. Sucks. Went back to sleep soon after. Woke up at 6+am this morning and yah, i didn't bother to msg him because i bet he'll still be mapling today. Expected lah. I shall be understanding and not disturb him whenever he never reply me because he'll definitely be mapling every single day. I need to find something to entertain myself.

Ohyah, Xiao Hoon is going to dump me. ): Damn upset about it. He told his mother that he wants to break off with me!

Alena, I'm speaking the truth lahhh! I know you people will believe me because i'm honest. Wan to know what HGTR means again? Scroll down and OPEN YOUR EYES to search for the right answer. Alena will give you a kiss if you believe me. (: Great reward right? Or if you're a girl, fret not, we got Mph the charming guy to reward you with fabulous kisses that you've never experience before. ;D

I need to talk, seriously. Mrs Singh loves to say 'seriously' thats why 5n2 is learning from her. (:
You love your games more than me.

No comments: