Saturday, August 09, 2008

You're not worth my tears.

WOOLA.

Today morning 9am then punch in cause late again. I know i know. Everyone is going to run after me with a parang knife cause i've been late for work this whole week. :X Sorry everybody.

Today work not really tht good. Feeling unwell, stomach not feeling good, felt like vomiting. Punched out at 12pm, eat already then go home. :D Watch finish vcd, did housework and rested for awhile then go down HougangPt to find Lingxiang, Cassidy and Eunice. Helped to pack glass cups again while waiting for Lingxiang to go home and bath. Dinner at Kentucky then go riders' corner talk talk and play psp. ;O

Go home at 1030pm. HAPPY HAPPY JUST NOW. *BLINKS* :D


Me think alot today afternoon again. Rickson told me tht somebody got alot of suitors now and i said, maybe he will only know how to enjoy the happiness of people going after him. He dont need to find any girls cause they will go find him automatically. I asked myself over and over again today, am i really ready to let go and really stop loving him? I dont know wht am i thinking today. Really. I actually ask myself whether have i regretted getting into a relationship with him last year or not. Maybe, if we've never been tgt then he wouldn't tell me so many reasons after 8 months. All the reasons and so on, really makes me feel very tired. Perhaps like wht everyone say, i deserve someone better who wouldn't make me feel so hurt and sad but love is undescrible. When you love someone, you're willing to do anything for the sake of him. When you love someone, whatever you do is just so to make him happy. I say i want to give up and move on now is also to make him happy, this is his wish. But even if i'm not feeling happy deep inside, do i have a choice? I dont have a choice anymore. I really really dont know what to do anymore. Perhaps someone can replace him, but can i actually allow someone to take over his place in my heart? I'll try. All for the sake of him, to make him happy and to start a new chapter. I know i promised alot of people i'll let go, i will not break my promise cause i have you all and new eye candy.

HE'S COOL HE'S COOL. Everyone agrees with me hor, WOOOLA.
:D

This is my blog, go say things for all you want. Go be his spy and tell him whtever i said cause i dont care. I just feel like rambling all this out cause i really dont know how to tell smbody. Let it be let it be.

ME NOT EMO, NO EMO, NEVER EMO, WILL NOT EMO.

No comments: