Woken up by a terrible dream after sleeping for more than 12 hours. I dreamt of him and another girl again yesterday, and this time, it's not her nor her. It's somebdy else. Now you all know how many girls he can have. :D Way too scary for me so i woke up thanking buddha sharon and holy sharon and father laotian tht it was all a dream. ;O
I slept from 7+pm last night till now. 12 HOURS EXACTLY. *CLAPS* Me finally can sleep for so long hor. Never go work today cause i am going to study MATHS. MATHS HOR. I am not kidding, i am going to chiong Maths this week because when i took out my Maths worksheet and attempt to do it yesterday, i failed miserably. :X Cause i know nuts about Maths. Me hate Maths but have to grow interest for it by this week or else next Tues's exam, me dead meat. ;OOO
*BLINKS BLINKS BLINKS*
SSP made a promise to go Anchorvale's indoor swimming complex after 7th month. WEEEE. INDOOR SMORE, EVEN RAIN ALSO CAN GO HOR. :D Stylo milo. Raining equals indoor swimming, sunny equals to outdoor swimming. HAPPY. SHIOKSHIOK.
Sher told me to ask myself questions but i've alr ask myself the same few questions and yet, i have yet to get the answer. I am not going to ask anymore because i'm starting to fear the answer my heart will give. Afterall, i know deep inside, the answer will be tht one. Maybe because of wht the feeling tht God gave me, maybe because i still love, maybe because he's my true.
EYE CANDY. :D He's cool and he can make me laugh like hell. ;O
I told Lingxiang and the rest, i am going to be the first female rider in Spore but i was just kidding about it cause it's gonna be bery very weird you know. :P
Friends are all there for me when he's not around.
I loveeeeeeeee you all many many.
Too many to name already hor. :X
You all lah, yes you all. *BLINKS*
*TWIST TWIST*
Go daydream already.
Sayo mayo.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
I like to listen to 花树下的约定 cause it makes me think of Mr Cool.
MR COOL MR COOL MR COOL.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment