WOOOLA.
I am bery bery very very super happy now cause of Mr cool. :X HE MAKE MY DAY HOR.
Afternoon mrt-ed to BoonKeng with Sher then to McDonald's and study with Joyce and the rest. KimYong dage and Gavin and Pam also came down to study as well and we met one super weird guy. ;O Me left at 5pm. Rush home, bath already then go work. Worked till 10pm, eat dinner with Lingxiang, Cassidy and KC outside. Talk talk then people come and go also. :D Go home at 1130pm. Tired and the thought of working at 8am tmr makes me even bored. I WANT TO CHANGE TO NIGHT SHIFT ALREADY.
*BLINKS*
Me not going to be around in Singapore on Wed and Thurs. Last minute notice by father 5mins ago. SHOCKING HOR. :X Me happy to leave Singapore, finally. TWO DAYS ME ALSO HAPPY HOR.
WEEEEEEEEEEEE. Mr cool can make me smile everyday. ;D AH. HE ROCKS HE ROCKS HE ROCKS.
I am crazy over him now. ;P
Sayo mayo.
I am going to shower and sleep now.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment