Short and fast post cause feeling very unwell now. I might vomit disgusting toxins out soon.
Yesterday never blog cause reach home at 1am and drop dead on my bed with shroomy after washing up. Stayed home the whole morning and afternoon yesterday and watched Coffee Prince(Korean drama). NICE. :D HougangPt to meet Eunice dajie and Cassidy then talk awhile then 43ed to ECP for the bbq. No elaboration today. Brother came to fetch me at 1130pm and lonbanged Eunice and SiewChoo home. Home at 1am.
Today go to school for Maths exam, last minute study and arigato to Sher. *BLINKS* Still got hope and i will not get 0 for the paper. HAPPY. :X Go Amk buy thing then rush home and rush to wrk. Work till 10+pm then rush home.
No energy already. Going to drop dead on my bed again. PLEASE DO NOT LET ME FALL SICK, father laotian holy sharon buddha sharon, bless me. ;O
SAYO MAYO.
Blog tmr after work.
I hate to think of him but i cant stop myself. ):
I love you i need you i miss you.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment