Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tell me wht to do.






Today's sun wasnt nice cause it only came out after we reach tampines. Swimming with S. No sun at all today, spent the day inside the swimming pool talking. :S Left the place at 2pm and we went to Tampines to take bus back to Amk. (: Slept throughout the whole journey, super tired, dont know why. Slacked at playground till evening then we took bus back home. :D And for the first time, i didnt sleep on bus 86. The bus ride home always makes me sleepy but because i slept too long on bus 22, i wasnt sleepy on the way home. Staying home tonight! :D GOOD GIRL DEH.





I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, and I’m not supposed to live my life wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to wonder where you are or what you do, and I'm not supposed to say this, but I'm still in love with you.

No comments: