Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Dont.

I've got nothing to say today. Was in a shitty mood in the evening cause of somethings. (: S knows everything and those who are involved know it too.


Couldnt take it any longer cause i feel so guilty and bad towards smbody and the stress made me cry out in the evening. And Cass talked to me after work today regarding the problem. It made me feel even worse after i heard smthing. But im glad, at least i managed to make it clear to them and him once again. I just dont want to talk about this topic anymore, it's not because of whoever and nobody's at fault in this whole thing. :D I just dont want to talk about it, for now.

I am happy with my life right now. :d



Felt better at night anyway!
Well. And there's smthing i've to say, whtever i've typed in here may not be referring to who you all think it is so if you all want to know, ask. Dont guess alright? (:

No comments: