
Deepa day! :S
Today super happy day yoh! :D The first thing tht made me laugh like mad was the chat with JH dage. Crapped with him on msn then he helped me with some psp stuff. Thanks to his friend, Jenson too! (:
CompassPt to meet S up in the afternoon, went down to HougangPt to study. :D WE DID STUDY OK! Power hor. JP sister and the guys came down to wait for Cass so JP sister came over to our table and talk to us. I had to wave to all the people i know whenever they walk pass. And Lem called out my name damn loud, thanks for making me famous though! :X Chatted with the riders for awhile also, accompanied Taufiq to the atm machine and to summarise, i had a good day over at HougangPt! (: Damn happy deh. Head over to Bishan after tht to meet J then to T's house nearby to slack. Prata house for prata after T came down, bused home with S after tht. And again, I DID NOT SLEEP THROUGHOUT THE JOURNEY AGAIN TODAY! Power. Bathed already then talked on phone with him then onlined after hanging up. Rested for awhile and talked on phone again with him till he go to sleep! :D
HAPPY YOH.
I finally get to know wht he's thinking now already. :D Thanks for being honest and lettting me know whtever you're thinking and feeling now. Give us more time yah? Im sure things will go well.
And im trying to waste time by blogging super slowly. It's 4am already but i still cant get to sleep! Dont know why. :S Waiting patiently for hotshot to load finish deh! And i can proudly announce tht i've done my Jap assignment, GOOD GIRL DEH. Praise me ok!
And lastly, really thanks alot to L for the candies and the help. (: ARIGATO.
I dont know wht happen to me again.
I felt as though im getting more and more tired, helpless over this issue again.
I dont want to get hurt.
Im afraid tht you will go away.
I rather dont talk about it.
I rather let things be.
It will go well, it will take its course naturally.
I believe.
(:
Sayomayo.
Smile, it might not make you feel better, but it will keep people from asking what's wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment