Sunday, October 26, 2008

Part of my life.




Just got back home not long.
Near to 12am. God damn tired right now.
:O


Shall start with yesterday. School was alright, but i have to apologise to S cause i made her late for school. I woke up super late yesterday, even later than Thursday. I dont know why i've been waking up so damn late these days! Really sorry deh. :S

We were late for school for an hour and so we skipped lecture. Kept meeting him up in school yesterday morning, exchanged jackets also. :D Super funny lah! After school head over to Amk with S, P and K. Accompanied them to get their things then K went off to find his friends and we 3 bused home. I didnt sit with them cause i needed to sleep! :O Me tired ok! Slept throughout the whole journey but it wasn't enough for me. Onlined and had dinner then i went to sleep at 8+pm. :D POWER! Woke up at around 1+am to reply sms and back to sleep all the way till today mrning for work! (:

Ate before work, do MDS today! Bery very fun. :P Not much orders till Lingxiang takeover at 12+pm and so i didnt have my break today! Go home straight after punching out at 1pm. Onlined and chatted with S and J for awhile then bathed again. Amk to meet him up, accompanied him to eat already then go void deck slack. (: Smthing happened after tht, dont want to talk about it. Spoilt my mood and we went separate ways. 132ed to Hougang to meet the usuals, they had dinner but i didnt have appetite so i didnt eat. They went to play pool and i followed for awhile then went over to meet him again all the way till 10+pm then bused home! :D Super far ok! Reached home only at 11++pm near to 12. Hell tired and hungry now! Didnt eat anything after tht meal in the mrning ok! :S Pain definitely gonna come back again later. Sucks sucks sucks.


And i got so many people to apologise to. There're some things you all wont understand why im doing all this. I just want to cherish whtever i have now because im afraid i will regret not cherishing it if one day it goes away and it will all be too late. I just hope things will remain this way and it wouldnt change or turn worst. (:

And yah, im still single right now so quit asking around whether im tgt with him already or not. :D



Well, i know he wont get to see this anyway. But i was feeling super upset yesterday tht smthing bad happened between me and him. ): I know it's my fault but im just afraid. I'm sorry, really sorry. But still, im glad tht we patched things up after tht! I promise, no more next time. ;P

Because i fear tht you will go away one day.

No comments: