Wildwildwet trip is cancelled. I shall pull boss and the rest to Sentosa for the same motive. ;D
Yesterday wasn't such a good day. We met too early anyway so we were super hell bored in the late noon. Went over to boy's place at 12+pm, took a bus over to HougangMall with him at 1+pm. (: Walked around awhile while waiting for Wenyan, candies & peppermint milk tea is love. ;D Foodcourt to have lunch, shared western with pigboy then to library. Borrowed 2books again, thanks pigboy. Went to Red Man to look for ingredients but couldn't find the stuff Wenyan needed so we went to Fairprice. Stood there chatting away for awhile then left the place. 74ed to Amk, window-shopped Amk Hub for awhile then to arcade to see people play games. Funland to see people play again then to S11 then to Mos Burger because i was craving for corn soup. ;X Off to Funland to play pool, i didn't learn because my teacher wasn't there yet. The rest came by 8pm and i was feeling not so happy alr so yah, didn't learn in the end. S11 for late dinner then sent Wenyan to the interchange before taking 159 back with pigboy. ;D Almost died throughout the journey, teared in the bus alittle. Teared alittle while walking home alsoo but things were abit better after that.
I know i'm in the wrong again but i'm just not happy that you're treating me that way sometimes. But still, he's always the one giving in to me every single time. I guess i've to do smthing in return from now on. (: I hearts pigboy. Thank you for forgiving me time and time again, we'll keep this love go on forever ok? ;D
And to end off, I'm craving for Kfc! I got scolded for eating instant noodles 4 times this week. ;X But still, i would rather save up the money for shopping. ;D I think i'll have kfc todayyyy. Gonna pull pigboy to eat with me!
The tears were only for you, just you.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment