Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Went out to meet Wenyan at Kovan today. 81ed to Pasir Ris then 88ed to Bishan J8 to waste time and we didn't manage to find any job in the end anyway. (: 88ed home at 6+pm and was quite pissed off with the indian guys sitting right at the back. I shall not be a racist. ;]

I kept forgetting to check my mail and i just checked it this morning to find out that GV has emailed me 3 times to collect my membership card but i only saw it this morning! F---. I'm going to collect it tmr i think, provided if i can rmber. ;D

Today's my brother's and his gf 3rd yr anniversary and he's in quite a good mood. Treated me to McDonald's this afternoon and Kfc in the night. (; Sometimes he's nice to bullyyyy but i'm nice too so i don't bully him. ;PPP

I'm going to read my storybook now. Maple tmr! Provided that the computer doesn't die on me or have heart attack. ;D

No comments: