I'm super tempted to shop for new clothes. Resisted my temptation the whole day, had a bad bad time trying to hold back. Thank god it's either the atm machines queues are too long or i'm too lazy to withdraw cash. ;X Out with father and brother today to Sim Lim, waited for hours with my father for my brother while he went to settle some stuffs. Luckily i held back my temptations and i didn't withdraw a single cent from my bank account! (: I'm not suppose to touch a single cent anyway, it was my rule to myself but it was tough when i knew i had money in my account and i could've used the money for clothes and worst still, my wallet is empty. I need to start saving up again so that i can get myself new clothes and presents. I think i need to borrow money from my bank for those presents. ):
Anyway, i met Wenyan in the late noon yesterday to fill up the application form. Accompanied her to HougangMall to get her ingredients then i 132ed to pigboy's place. (: CompassPt to takeaway kfc. Home at 8++pm.
Next week gonna be alittle busy in the later part of the week. 1411 would be Mum's checkup, gonna accompany her then 1511 would be a day to shop for presents with pigboy and 1611 would be back to NorthVista day for admission exercise i think. (:
Tmr work then training then to Wenyan's in the evening to take her cookies. Sunday will be work again. >.< I need money money money.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment