Thursday, November 15, 2007

I forgot to collect my GV card again. I shall rmber to collect it today after moviee! (:

Anyway, went out with my mum yesterday. Had lunch with my parents then dad drove us over to KK Hospital. Screw the nurse who was so damn bloody rude. Waited for an hr to make payment because the nurse(s) in the UG Department didn't transfer the names over to the payment counter. Wasted an hr of our time because those who went for pregnancy checkup waited only less than 1/2hr. But whatever, my mum went to make her specs at a shop located there then we went to have dessert at the foodcourt, Mango Milk Iceee! ;DD Took the shuttle bus to Novena, walked around then 21ed Tampines then 81ed to Pasir Ris. My butt hurts by the time we reach Pasir Ris because we sat on the bus for nearly 1 and 1/2hrs. My mum went to look for her friends awhile then 53ed to T3 but it wasn't fully open yet so we wasted time travelling there. 27ed back to HougangMall, bought some misc items and lingeries then back home, FINALLY. ;D

I couldn't sleep well last night, woke up once every 1/2 or 1hr till 6+am. Yay! I get to eat smthing i'm craving for ltr. I only know it's rice with stingray and egg but it's yummy ok! Kenny and pigboy brought me to eat the last time and pigboy is bringing me to eat ltr! ;D Off to prepare for the moviee!

Today's 1511 (: 2nd Love. ^^

No comments: