Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Out with Fiona yesterday to PlazaSing till 2++pm. She went off to meet her brother and his gf so i mrt-ed to HougangMall. Bought the heels' comforter at Bata and my peppermint milk tea before taking 165 down to pigboy's place. (: Went to shop&Save to get milo nuggets then waited for him. He bought Kfc for us! Fries dipped in cheese is love. ;DDDD

Home at 8pm. Played maple awhile then watch 9pm show. I told pigboy i want to start playing maple! ;X I wan to win him in maple but yah, i still have a long long way to go. ): Going out ltr on to meet Wenyan at Kovan. Tmr gonna accompany my mum to the hospital for checkup i think or else i'm gonna stay home. Finallyyyy!

Ohyes. I bought 1/2 of the present for someone alr. (: I need to search the 2/2 part of the present for him/her. Probably after i get my pay next week. Yay! Movie this coming Thursday with pigboy. 1511 ;D

No comments: