Just finish watching Devil Beside You &its normal for my mood to be down again luh. Yesterday was hell for me, dad came back after i finish blogging &we went for dinner. Got a lecture from him from my house downstairs to when we're having our dinner back to home. As usual, i tried to control my tears but my tears just dropped when im having my dinner luh. But luckily, i didnt break down right there or else i bet everyone would be wondering what happen luh. Went home, went to the washroom immediately &broke down. I needed to cry all out but its not all yet, i had to control everything. Studied Chinese &did my English homework till 1230AM &went to watch 100% Entertainment, did my vocabulary book while watching. Received boss messages but didnt reply &i accidentally deleted his message &i didnt save his number! >.< Boss: Saw this? Sms me again okay!
Slept at 2+AM last night, woke up at 11+am today, received his message but i didnt reply. I just felt that why should i reply? He was the one who gave me all this &i dont want anything to affect my mood for the time being. Its been a routine in my life since young, my life had always been like this but i didnt want all this to be around in my life. I look forward to leading a life on my own outside without my family, i alr planned my life after graduating luh. ;D I dont need anyone in my life, not even my family because what for have them in my life when i know i wont be happy. I've never been happy since young, right after i was born. I rather isolate myself somewhere far away from them &live on my own. I dont look forward to this yr's birthday because of the N's &all these problems luh. Just pray that nothing bad would happen to me on my birthday &i will be very happy. This is my life, the life that i hate &dislike since young.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment