Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Finish my SS paper, finally. Im glad that the only topic i actually reallied study came out! ;] Wrote 5pages in total luh. Mood turn back once again, i dont know why. It just happened suddenly again, i cant control my feelings &my mood. I feel like crying all my hearts out but i cant! I think im going to die soon luh. This whole month gonna mug for my N's with all my might but i think i would probably die on the last day of the paper, gonna cry out on the last day of the paper which is in Oct &its quite long away.

I need to buck up! Tmr we still have to go back school for the Geography Remedial from 9 to 3pm. And i've Maths tuition tonight! >.< Felt like dying, really. Now you know why im so stress! STRESS.

No comments: