Saturday, September 02, 2006

I wont forget the words you use on me, just what are we to you? The words you use to describe me is too hurting. Im stupid, i dont have brains, so what? Is this all you can say? Even if im stupid or dumb, you still have to thank yourself for passing this genes to me. Stupidity. You're the cleverest in this house, we're the dumb ones. Happy? I wont be able to forget &forgive someone who would use harsh words on his children, or rather just me alone. Im the only daughter in the house, but i've to tolerate all these since young. If you dislike me then why bring me up? Might as well throw me somewhere else &dont recognise me. Im stupid, i dont study but you're the one who taught me all those shit. You always mention that you went to University, so what? I dont want to study just for the sake of proving to you that i can do it, i live for myself, not for you. I need motivation, but the way you motivate us/me is to scold us &shout at us calling us awful names. Now i know why this house was never happy before, im just sick &tired of all this. Dont blame me for leaving this house &moving away when i grow old because you brought this upon yourself. You cause all this to happen all the time.

No comments: